Inada DreamWave Massage ChairISBN: 616833278877
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Inada DreamWave Massage Chair
- Upgraded 3D
- Patented Shiatsu Point Detection
- Full Body Air Compression Massage
- Upper Shoulder Massage
- Vibration massage on the Seat and Back
- Heat Therapy on the Lower Back and Seat
- Automatic Recline
- 8 Automatic Programs
- FREE White-Glove Delivery and Setup ($299 Value)
- FREE 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Ships in 2-3 Business Days
Escape into a realm of luxury with the Dreamwave massage chair. Comfortable and natural-feeling hand motions deliver a holistic massage that enhances your health in ways you never expected. Inada's air cell technology, six motors, and smart algorithms work together to provide a customized therapeutic massage while minimizing stress on the body. The result is an inviting, comfortable massage experience that feels more like true hands-on care than simply sitting back and relaxing in a chair.
The Inada DreamWave does a great job on folks 4'10” – 6'8” tall, which means a great neck massage. It has the headpiece, which will give an Aircell massage to the neck, but it also has rollers underneath the headpiece that can offer a whole different, more vigorous neck massage.
- Free 5 Year Extended Residential Warranty: The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage framework of the standard Osaki Warranty. For the first 3 years, Osaki provides in-home services covering both parts and labor. In the 4th year, Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and in the 5th year, just the framework is covered.
- Commercial Warranty +$249: Osaki will provide 1 Year of Parts Replacement and send out a technician (if needed) up to 2 times during the first 3 years you own the chair.
*PLEASE NOTE: Free and Extended Residential Warranties are not valid for Commercial/Business use. You must purchase a Commercial Warranty if the chair is used for Business.
Shipping Rates & Policies
All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive in their original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering them into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
Threshold Delivery: With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground-level entrance of the home, business, or apartment building.
White-Glove Delivery: With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered to your destination and assembled. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. (Cost:$299)
All White Glove Services is a one-time, non-refundable service, nor do they cover any return service. Once the service has been signed off to complete service, the delivery agent will not return to do further services that may not have been completed on their initial visit. It is vital for the customer to fully inspect and test the product before signing off the service's completion.
Please provide a valid street address with each order (we cannot ship to P.O. boxes unless a phone number is provided ). Additional charges apply to rush and international shipments, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Shipping costs are listed beside each product. If there is no price, you can call to get a quote (this is especially prevalent for the higher weight items).
How Fast Will You Receive An Order
All orders are processed between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. (PST), Monday through Friday. Your order will try to be shipped within 24 hours unless otherwise noted. The order is then shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
Thank you for shopping with us & if you have any questions, ask below, Live Chat, or Call Us at (833) 627-7245